Pastured chicken is seasonal and demand is high. Stock Up Now.
Shop our premium poultry cuts and keep your freezer safely stocked. Our grass fed, farm raised chicken owes its exceptional taste to living on green pasture and being raised in the fresh air and sunshine of Sullivan Catskills, NY.
A pasture raised egg is a superior tasting, nutritious egg.
For local pickup only. We care for our flocks health and happiness and it shows in the eggs they produce.
Pastured, organic fed chicken
Ethically raised, sustainable farmed, all of our sheep, chickens, and ducks spend their days outdoors, encouraged to forage both green grassy field and vegetated forest, until their little heart’s content.
• pasture raising imparts a deeper flavor and firmer texture
• pastured chickens have more Omega 3 fatty acids, more Vitamin E, iron, and less saturated fats
• pasture raised connects you to the face behind the food
• pasture raised turns manure into an asset that builds fields, soils and wildlife ecology
• reduces the need for antibiotics, medications, and coccidiastats
A naturally varied, pasture-raised diet results in healthy, superior tasting broiler chickens and happy hens and ducks laying delicious and nutritious eggs.
Our Farm Team
Growing up in rural Ontario, Mike began raising chickens from an early age. Mike strives to continuously improve Wormuth Farm's land and animal management systems, providing families with nutritious chicken and lamb.
With years of veterinary tech work under this belt, Yanni knows just what the animals on the farm need to keep them at their happiest and healthiest.